Tuesday, February 16, 2010
One Touch Ultra Mail Order Test Strips, 50 CT
One Touch Ultra Mail Order Test Strips, 50 CT Product By One Touch Lowest Price : See Special Price Now! Available From 12 Sellers |
Product Description
For blood glucose testing with OneTouch Ultra and OneTouch UltraSmart Brand Meters and InDuo Systems.Technical Details
- Requires only a tiny sample. Automatically draws blood into test strip.
- Number 1 Test Strip in the U.S.**Based on sold volume
Similar Products
Customer Reviews
By C. Snead (North Carolina Mountains)
This product is just like the regular One Touch except they're in a package for mail order. We are very pleased with the strips and very prompt shipping.
By Anshuman Mishra (Chapel Hill, NC)
Works as advertised, tried it on my One Touch Ultra 2 machine and it's perfect.
By Lady Di
I have ordered One Touch Ultra strips twice now from Amazon.com and I'm very pleased. If you don't have or can't get insurance this is the way to go price wise. They are absolutely no different than the ones you get from the pharmacy. The box is black and white but who cares about color if the quality is the exact same.
By Sara TZ
Definitely the lowest price I have found. I've had no problems with the quality of the strips, although I haven't compared them to strips bought elsewhere. The strips themselves are 5 stars.
I've ordered 3 or 4 times in the past few months and the shipping is SO inconsistent, it's quite frustrating. Sometimes shipped and received in just a few days, other times it takes over a week...if you buy these strips, plan ahead, order VERY early.
By Carrie L. Rogers (Streator, IL)
My brother needed these very badly and I was so happy with the price they were. It was less than half of what you pay at a pharmacy. I was also thrilled that they were here in 2-3 days. Highly recommend.
All Reviews
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment